The 16th International Specialized Exhibition of Heat-Power Engineering Boilers and Burners Results
The International Specialized Exhibition of Heat and Power Engineering "Boilers and Burners" was held in St. Petersburg at the CEC EXPOFORUM from October 2 to 5, 2018. The organizer is FAREXPO, one of the largest organizers of exhibitions and congresses in North-Western Russia.
During the exhibition, thousands of specialists discussed the most up-to-date equipment and developments in the field of heat-and-power engineering, energy issues in industry and housing and public utilities, infrastructure development of territories, energy, and environmental safety.
The relevance of the exhibition "Boilers and burners" causes a high interest in the event among the leading companies in the industry from different countries. In 2018, a huge number of new developments in the field of heat supply were presented by leading companies from Russia, Austria, Armenia, Belarus, Turkey, among them:
- Telecontrol diagnostic complex for remote in-line diagnostics of thermal network pipelines presented by Diakont JSC;
- At the stand of Uret Brüller (Üret Brülör), which is the debutant of the exhibition, the visitors were presented with burners operating on various types of fuel;
- The Central Institute of Aviation Motors named after P. I. Baranov (TsIAM named after P. I. Baranov) introduced the Solid Emission Burner;
- The gas water boiler GK-NORD and the gas thermoblock of the TSU-NORD attracted the attention of visitors at the Aviton LLC booth;
- The Aguna plant presented the modular water tube boiler ACS 300 Classic;
- JSC NPP Almaz presented a set of gas contamination monitoring and SIKZ and BUG alarms, a USD-GSM device for informing about the alarm triggering;
- Gas meters, incl. smart gas meters with payment functions on a smart card and GSM / GPRS data exchange, software for automated collection and processing of data on energy consumption were presented by LLC “Aytron”;
- JSC NPP Compensator showed bellows compensators and bellows compensation devices successfully operating in heat networks;
- LLC Specialized Management - 87 presented steel pre-insulated pipes with internal/external mineral-polymer coating for open and closed heating systems;
- OOO PK Kurs demonstrated anticorrosive materials Vektor and Magistral for elements of pipelines and equipment of heat networks, heat chambers;
- LLC “Universtroy Engineering” presented comprehensive solutions for heat supply, gas supply and ventilation of any objects to visitors.
Also at the exhibition were such large companies as Polytechnik Luft-und Feuerungstechnik Gmbh, one of the leading manufacturers of installations for utilization of wood waste, as well as mini-CHP on biofuel in the world, Boiler Equipment Plant, performing a full cycle of works on the design, manufacture, supply steam and water boilers, Gomel plant "Kommunalnik", the largest manufacturer of a wide range of equipment and integrated solutions for housing and communal services and others.
The Association of Manufacturers of Quality Products for Heat Supply was represented by the companies Consortium LOGIKA-TEPLOENERGOMONTAZH, JSC NPP Kompensator, SPECIALIZED MANAGEMENT-87, PC KURS, DIAKONT, ECOS-1, DEP. The practical stand of the industry and the achievements of domestic manufacturers of high-quality products for heat supply were presented at the AKTC collective booth, Reliable Heat Supply of Russia.
As part of the business program of the exhibition, an international congress called Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency - Dynamics of Development were held. The event addressed topical issues for industry professionals. In particular, on October 3, a roundtable was held on the theme “Ensuring the safety and reliability of heat supply to settlements in the Russian Federation”, moderated by V.I. Polivanov, General Director of AKTC. Within the framework of the roundtable, the concepts of development of heat supply security were considered, the experience of implementing effective projects was discussed. Also at the event, the focus of attention of specialists was on such a topic as “Actual issues of development, design, and implementation of innovations” in the context of designing heat supply facilities.
The exhibition was visited by more than 10,000 specialists. Participants noted a consistently high quality of visitors: top managers of major companies, representatives of design institutes, heads of specialized universities and research institutes, and others. The number of participants and visitors increased significantly, which indicates the high importance of holding the event among market professionals.
From October 2 to 5, 2018, simultaneously with the Boilers and Burners exhibition, on the same site, the international specialized exhibitions Ros-Gaz-Expo and Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency traditionally took place. Innovative technologies and equipment.